Monday, August 2, 2010

Yeah for Sabi!


So I bought a potty for Sabrina just to see if she would show any interest, not getting any high hopes about it at all. We got it out of the box on Friday night and put it in front of the TV while we watched a movie. Well as soon as we got it out Sabi took her diaper off and sat on it. I was thinking wow she likes it, and just happy to see she was showing interest. Well about 20 minutes after getting on and off it during the movie she came up to me and told me she did it. I was like did what honey? And she pointed to the potty... Sure enough she had peed in her potty! I told her she would get M&Ms if she would pee in her potty, and she was ready for her M&Ms. LOL.... What a suprise! She went potty in it last night as well! I'm not going to push her at all for the next few months just let her decide if she wants to do it, the M&M offer is on the table LOL..
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

thats all gross and cool at the same time.. lol I am sad I didn't get to see you while I was in town, TOOO freakin busy!! I promis to spend time with you next time around, I need me some jennica time!!! Love ya