Monday, August 9, 2010

Playing School


Gracie is starting to get really excited for Preschool this year. I have been doing my best at trying to make this a easy transistion for her. Gracie, as many of you know is extremely shy, and takes a while to warm up to anything new. So I took her to the library a few weeks ago and got some books about going to school and first day of school. After I started reading to her the books and talking about her cousins and friends who will be going she is starting to get excited. We took her to a open house at her preschool so she could see what it looks like and what her class looks like. Her and Sabrina just loved all the murals on the walls and the cute little castle they have to play on when you first walk in. I also got her a new backpack to help her get excited. Her new favorite activity to do at home is play school with Sabi and Mommy. I can't belive that my little girl is going to preschool! We love her so much and are very proud of her.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: