Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gracie's First Day of Preschool!


Gracie had her first day of Preschool today! I was so proud at how well she did and surprised that she even enjoyed her first day. Her teacher came out to the car to pick her up this morning, and it did take a little coaxing to get her out of the car but when she was out and I handed her to her teacher she did not shed a single tear and did not protest. My favorite part was right after I dropped her of she even smiled at me as she was holding her teacher's hand and I waved goodbye. It was one of those moments where you take a picture with your mind and never forget it, and made me think wow my little girl is growing up. The bottom picture is Sabi wanting her picture taken as well. LOL.. Love my girls!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

DeHart Family said...

That is a great day for you two...

The Risingers said...

Way to go Gracie!!!!

Amber Lynn said...

oh my goodness, she is getting so so big!! so cute

DeHart Family said...

yaaaaa jen.............