Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family Night




I love Family Night because that's the night Bryan comes home early to be with the family. Yesterday we went up to American Fork Canyon a whole 5 minutes from our house. Bry cooked some yummy steaks with yams (such a could combo). Then we had smores by the camp fire. We also went for a walk up the mountain and Gracie kept saying she was in a jungle LOL.. It's sad that we've probably only been up the canyon twice this summer, I feel like we sometimes take it for granted. We were talking to this guy up there who is passing through Utah and is traveling around the world on his Motorcycle. He has his motorcycle flown to what ever country he is planning on traveling in. So this guy who has literally been around the world a few times, and is from Germany by the way says that Utah has the prettiest landscaping he's ever seen. That just totally opened my eyes! We totally take for granted what a beautiful place we live in. I love living in Utah!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

How fun, I love the pics, and yes you need to go into the mountains more.. living in Idaho now there are no mountains right around here that we can do that like living in Heber was and im dying for some mountain air.. Your girls are getting so so big..

Laura said...

I'm sooooo jealous! I miss the mountains BIGTIME, and it's probably going to be a loooong time til we get up there again! Next summer we have to all go up there together and have a campfire for sure, k?

P.S. Your hair looks BOMB! You should keep it that way, I LOVE it!