Tuesday, November 1, 2011

6 Months Old!



So we started our fall break by a trip to the doctor's for Nevaeh's 6 month check up. All three girls got shots at the visit (Ahh!). So this is a picture of them before they had their shots, nice and happy. Well I wish I would've taken pictures of them after cause there was a drastic change in their sweet faces. Sabi needed her 3 yr shot and they all needed the flu shot. We were hoping they would have the flu mist but no such luck when we got there they were all out. So I told the girls, well looks like everyone gets to pick out a toy at the store today lol. So they all nominated Nevaeh to be first, poor Veya she didn't have a say in it, and she had to get four shots. Then Gracie said she wanted Sabrina to go first, by the time me and the nurse wrestled Sabi down to get her two shots I saw Gracie open the door to the room and take off down the hall lol. Guess she was hopin for a get away car to come and rescue her ha ha.. So we managed to get Gracie her one little shot and I almost had to laugh when I turned around and there's my three girls all screaming and crying. The nurse looked at me like I was crazy and I was like "well might as well get it all over and done with" lol. I made it up to them in the end though and took them to the pet store to look at the animals and they got to pick out a toy at the store. Nevaeh ended up weighing in at a whole 12 lbs and is on the 8% in weight and the 20% in height. Our little Burnett babies:). Love my girls!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: