Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschool Buddies:)





This year Both girls are in preschool! Sabrina goes to the 3 to 4 yr class and Gracie is in the 4 to 5. Sabrina has been waiting patiently for her turn to go to school and she's loving it! Gracie loves her teacher, and we are very excited about that! Her last teacher she never bonded with so it made it difficult for her to want to go to school. This year when I took her the teacher had to peel her off me because she didn't want to go. But when I picked her up she was grinning from ear to ear and told me "Mom I love my new teacher, she's my favorite", I was thinking SCORE HOMERUN! I can not tell you how nice it is to drop them off together at the same time! It is so weird, and is going to take some getting use to, to have them gone at the same time. It's so quiet with just me and Nevaeh. I go to the store and I keep looking around me like I should have my girls with me. I think back to when I just had Gracie as a baby and think, did I really think going grocery shopping or having one child was hard?? Cause this is cake!! It's times like these that I'm so glad I have my two girls close in age. They are the best of friends! They do everything together, and how lucky are they to always have a playmate to play with! Love my girls they are growing up so fast I can't believe it.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: