Monday, September 5, 2011

Fish Lake














We went to Bryan's Boss Cabin two weekends ago and rented a side by side. It was one of Bry's master mind group trips that we take every year and it's always a blast! There was like six families there and they were all so fun to be with. We had good food, lots of 4 Wheeling and mud:) and the cabin we stayed in was so beautiful, and filled with these huge trophey animals and huge windows to see these breath taking views! The girls loved the cabin and 4 wheeling, especially Sabi, she never wanted to get out of the side by side:) One of our rides was particularly adventurous, we were coming back to the cabin and it started to sprinkle a little then it started pouring rain and then it started hailing. The pour girls didn't have any helmets on so they were getting pelted on in the back. And this was the only trip we took with the baby with us! So I was so worried about her and tried to keep her covered up as best as I could. And just when we thought it couldn't get any worse Bryan drove us as fast as he could straight in a mud puddle and drenched us completely lol. Bryan and I couldn't help but look at each other and laugh. I started to worry a little until finally we saw the cabin in sight hooray! We weathered the storm and the girls were really good sports! We saw three bucks on one of our 4 wheeling trips and they were right on their property! Gracie also got to shoot a gun for the first time! The first of many I'm sure. She was so funny I asked her how it went and she said "Mom I shot a gun and I didn't even cover my ears, and the gun scratched me and I didn't die", lol too funny! This girl is always asking daddy when she gets to shoot deers ha ha. This was such a fun trip!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: