Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary Babe!




Today is me and Bryan's 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been 5 years already! Bryan is the best person I could possibly be married too, and I can't imagine my life without him. He is my best friend and an amazing father. Bryan has a great sense of humor and always has me laughing. He works so hard for his family and sacrifices a lot. Bryan planned out all of our Anniversary this year and I'm way excited for it! He reserved a room at Sundance this weekend! We are going to do a pottery class and go out to the Tree Room for dinner. Then on Saturday we get to sleep in then Bryan is going to take skiing lessons, while I get to go to the spa and get a manicure and pedicure! Pure bliss! Bryan's sis is going to watch the kiddos for us while we're gone, (thanks Kelly)! This will be a much needed break and an Anniversary to remember:). Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you soo much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

DeHart Family said...

Happy Birthday Bryan next year will be your real Birthday. Have a good one. Thanks for loving my sis.