Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby Bump:)


Here's a pic of my growing belly:). Almost seven months now. So this pregnancy has been a little different then my first two to say the least. I got really sick on this one the first few months then I felt good for about two months, not sick pretty comfortable. Now I feel like I'm almost 9 months pregnant instead of almost 7 months. I have all that great pelvic pain already and a lot harder braxton hick contractions and a lot more often. I feel like the baby is already way low and it all just seems too soon for how far along I am. I think becuse this is my third pregnancy and my body has just done this all before so it's preparing much sooner this time. The baby I think is the most active baby I've carried, which I don't mind, that's one of the funnest parts about being pregnant is feeling that little baby move around:). I feel very blessed to be having a healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby, so I will stay positive and be so thankful when she's here! By the way Gracie took this picture, quite the little photographer. She loves taking pictures:)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: