Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sabrina My Ballerina




So I've been meaning to post this a while ago. I put Sabrina and Gracie in this little two year old dance class, Gracie didn't really take to it but Sabrina just loves it. I put Gracie in with Sabrina in high hopes it would make her more brave and want to dance. Gracie didn't show any interest after a month, so I gave it my best shot. We decided we're going to try gymnastics with her in the summer when preschools over. Sabrina is just a doll in this little class and just loves all the fun things they get to dress up in and little props to dance with. They also get to do a little princess tea party at the end of every class. What a great idea to do a semi-structured dance class for two year olds to introduce them to movement and dance! These two year olds just love it and they even do two dance recitals towards the end of the season:) Sabrina is so funny every time the teacher puts something on her she runs over to me to show me and poses for a picture (how cute is that). I have a feeling a lot of dance classes and recitals are in the future for this little twinkle toes.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: