Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Camping at Granite Flats




We went camping at Granite Flats a couple weekends ago with my parents. My parents rented a trailor and we acutally survived in a tent LOL.. I'm very proud that I slept in a tent in the cold mountains, and I mean cold we woke up and there was frost on the picnic tables! Sabrina slept in the trailor with Grandma and Grandpa and gracie slept between us in the tent. At first Gracie complained cause it was so cold getting in our sleeping bags, but then when we were snuggled in nice and warm Gracie said the cutest thing. She said "Dad I love this tent and Dad I love this mountain". What a cutie! We learned next time we need better pads to sleep on or bring our blow up mattress, ouch! The first night we were there the Deharts came up for dinner and smores by the campfire. It was so much fun to be in the beautiful mountains and be with our family.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: