Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Cabana




For Mother's Day Bryan bought me a sewing machine and this was my first project on my new sewing machine. I had a lady call me from a refferal that wanted a carseat cover and now that I have my own sewing machine I decided to take on the project. I thought it turned out great, and the customer loved it! For a long time I have been borrowing sewing machines to sew, so I'm excited to finally have my own! So if any of you are interested in or know someone who is wanting a carseat cover please refer them to me! Or have them go to my blog babycabana.blogspot.com.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laura said...

Um, I WANT ONE!!! Those things are super cute! That's exciting that you got a sewing machine too, yay!
Let me know what fabrics you have and how much it costs and all that stuff and I will totally buy one from you, you crafty girl!

Amber Lynn said...

I get complements on mine all the time, yay for doing it yourself.. I love it, and melissa loves her's!

Kara said...

I L.O.V.E. that fabric1! So cute. I hope that business is going well for you.

bed frame said...

Are those cute little girls are twins? They are gorgeous. I want one of your creations. It is so cute.

Kendra said...

Looks awesome! You go girl!