Saturday, May 8, 2010

Toon Town




The girls loved going thru the character's houses at Toon Town and getting a picture with Mickey Mouse. This has got to be my absolute favorite trip with my family, I'm already missing Disneyland and cant wait to go again. Bryan's parents drove up and came to Disneyland with us the first day. It was so much fun to have them there with us to share the girls excitement. I don't have any pictures of them because they are all on their camera so I will post more when they send me a CD.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DeHart Family said...

Love Love Love all the pics. We will go next time.

Amber Lynn said...

I love it, the best is the one with mickey.. so cute

Kara said...

Cute pics! Looks like fun. Your daughters look straight out of a Gymboree catalog. ;)