Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Fav Thing To Do In The Summer!




We went boating with my sister and her family last Saturday! Oh how I miss boating! We use to go every summer growing up in California and made some of the best memories when I was a kid. My sister and her Husband bought our family boat when my Dad decided to throw in the towel with the boat. He was about to sell it to someone when we begged him not to because of all the memories we have in it growing up, so Shannon and Jared decided to buy it. I'm so glad it's still in the family. I know the colors are kind of bright:) but back in the 90s this boat was the hottest boat ever! It was Gracie and Sabi's first time on a boat and they both loved it! Gracie even got on the tube with Daddy and her cousins behind the boat. What a brave two year old (it runs in the blood). Everytime they would hit some bumps she would start to smile, so funny this girl is not afraid of anything. One day Bryan and I will buy a boat and we will keep the tradition going!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

Jealous, looks like so much fun! You guys are so cute!

Laura said...

Oh man, I have some funny memories in that boat too...

"It feels like someone shoved a potato up my butt!"

Sound familiar??
Haha! Love ya, girly!

Amber Lynn said...

I truly do not want to know what laura is talking about, lol I can only imagin.. i love boating and its weird how i much I love it even more with kids and seeing the fun they have!! Love your family!

Kendra said...

haha, yay for the Risinger boat! Still motor'n along. I wish I was there to play with you guys. I haven't seen your blog for a couple months, I've got to catch up on everything!!!