Friday, May 29, 2009

Potty Time



It has begun! Today was Gracie's first day in training. About two hours off and on the potty and running around the house with no diaper we finally had success. Gracie started telling me she was getting wet so I ran her to the potty and gave her a little privacy and I started hearing a little tinkle! It was music to my ears! I know we have a long road ahead but I was excited to have some success. Gracie loves the big marshmallows so I bribed her with those and after two hours she was so happy to finally get her marshmallow. I have been changing two diapers for almost a year now so I will be thrilled to be back down to one again.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alison said...

hooray! that is so exciting! way to go gracie!

Laura said...

Oooh I tried with Carter last week. I don't think it's happening yet...!
Good luck.

You say you'll be down to only one kid with diapers, but I bet you have another one soon after that, and then you'll be back at 2!

Amy said...

Oh how I dread potty training, for some reason I think it's the worst thing EVER!!! In fact I am just getting geared up to get Mya done, but blah blah blah, seems like so much work. Woo Hoo for getting it done. Your girls are adorable.

*Lisa* said...

Awsome!
no diapers,haha.. :)

Amber Lynn said...

lol, i love it, good luck! although I hear that girls are easier... I just cant beleive how long her hair is.. so cute.. even on the potty..

Kendra said...

Yay for Gracie! What a big girl. :)