Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early Christmas!




So we opened some of our Christmas gifts early this year and for good reason too! Gracie and I got some new snow gear for Christmas and we couldn't resist breaking them out early for all this fun snow we've been getting. We had so much fun! Maybe I wont complain about the snow and cold weather as much now that I can dress warm and play in it. This was Gracie's first time actually playing in the snow and she could have stayed out there for hours. She never minds bundiling up because she knows that means she's going outside. As you can tell from the the grin she's trying to hide in the first picture. First we built a slide and then Bryan turned it into a tunnel and me and Gracie built a snowman, which Gracie's version of the word sounds more like pumpkin. LOL. Oh and by the way Whoppers malt balls make great eyes and a smile for snow men :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alison said...

cute snow gear. love the tunnel and slide!

Laura said...

How fun! I'm jealous ~ I totally miss playing in the snow!