Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning





Every year Christmas gets better and better as our family grows and Gracie gets older. This year Gracie got a kitchen and a table and chairs and Sabi got a beautiful quilt (thanks Aunt Shannon) some new toys and a exersaucer that she loves. We spent Christmas morning at our house and then went to my parents for the day. What a fun day. My Dad bought a Wii and Xbox so we played Gutair Hero and games with the family. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Cute presents. I'm glad you had a good day!

Alison said...

looks like fun! livie got a table too that looks kinda like gracies! and my mom has the same exersaucer! funny! cute girls!

Amy said...

Darling pics, glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!

DeHart Family said...

Christmas has been fun jen. Cute pics.

Amber Lynn said...

I love it! how fun for gracie! I miss you girlie and hope that you and bryan and the girls have a great new years!

Kendra said...

Looks like the girls got spoiled! If Liz was there they all would have been matching. She wore the exact same jammies! haha

P.S How come no one can view Shannon's blog?