Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's a Girl!

We're having another little girl! We are very excited for Gracie to have a little sis. I've loved being close with my sister so I'm so glad for Gracie to have the same experience. The ultrasound went well and all is good with the bun in the oven. We are so blessed! I was talking to my friend Ali after the ultrasound about how it's going to be nice not to have to buy very many clothes for her because we have so many girl clothes now from Gracie. Ali has two girls as well and pointed out to me that now I'm going to want them to be matching all the time. I thought about it and was like oh shoot your right. Sorry Bryan maybe were not going to be saving as much money on little girl clothes as I thought we were. LOL..

8 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

Congrats on the little girl! Gracie will love having a little sister!

Erin said...

YEAH!!! I was going to call you and ask you if you had found out yet. I totally thought the same thing about the clothes until angie had her 2nd and now they are always matching. At least Gracie will have a best friend. Lets get together. Love ya
Erin

Alison said...

i love your new background! how did you do it? i have been trying to figure it out forever!! i need a big hint!

Amber Lynn said...

ok so i am totaly going to buy them matching outfits.. hehehe , Im so so bummed im not with you girls in cali.. missing you both much!!!!

LoGunns said...

It is fun to have matching out fits! It will be fun to have 2 girls together. Plus it will match up with Mikey and Alli:)

Laura said...

Where's the post about your awesome trip to Cali??
Haha! I should talk, huh?

Mrs. L said...

Congrats! Gracie will be a really cute big sister.

Traci said...

So Zac told me the other day that you had a blog and i decided that I should find you. I hope that you don't mind! Gracie is so adorable and congrats on having another girl!