Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My little gymnast


Gracie started gymnastics a couple of weeks ago, and she is just loving it!! The first day she was a little nervous but after that she really took to it. She's livin my dream! I always wanted to be a gymnast but I could only get so far with how tall I was. Gracie has the perfect little gymnast body and the determination. The night before gymnastics I tried to teach her a cartwheel and she was bound and determined to have it before she went to bed that night lol. And to my suprise she did it! She learned a cartwheel in one night!! So proud of her for getting over her fears and shyness and doing something she really loves. It was hard for her to force herself out of her comfort zone, but she loves gymnastics so much that she made herself give it a try and now she is so glad she did! Way to go Gracie!!
Posted by Picasa