Friday, April 8, 2011

My little tiny Nevaeh:)

So we found out a few days ago that little Nevaeh has to come sooner then later. After a lots of ultrasounds and nonstress tests the doctors decided she needs to come early. They say she's measuring small and my amniotic fluid is really low. Together not a good combination I guess. So they are inducing me on Tues, in four days! She will be three weeks early and really tiny. We are hoping she makes it to 5 lbs before they deliver. It's kind of been a whirlwind the last few days cause we had nothing ready for her! I honestly thought that my last ultrasound was going to go fine and they would just let me go full term. I'm feeling more prepared now though, we got all our shopping done and got her a carseat ( yeah we didn't even have that LOL). I also had to get a bunch of preemie clothes and diapers, which I can't believe looking at them that she's really going to be that small! We pray she will be healthy and strong despite her size and coming 3 weeks early. I received a strong spiritual confirmation early on in this pregnancy, when I was trying to choose a new doctor. That I was suppose to be with these doctors. So I had a feeling that something was going to go a little different with this pregnancy. If not for that experience I might have gone with another doctor that might have not caught what these ones did, and I don't think I would have done all these tests if not from that experience. I would have most likely ignored them and said "I'm fine, I just measure small and have small babies". So I felt like I needed to listen to them and do what they asked of me, cause I knew there was a reason for being with these doctors. It has also strengthened my testimony that our Heavenly Father is mindful of us and is watching out for our well being. What peace of mind that gives me and for this little one that is about to enter into our lives:). We are so excited for her to come and feel very blessed to have another little angel in our home.

3 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

We'll be praying for you!
It's exciting to know she'll be here soon, though.
My sis-in-law had a 4 lb baby and she had to buy doll clothes for a little while. I think Michaels, Joanns, and Hobby Lobby were the places she found good quality doll clothes, shoes and socks to fit her. (Just in case preemie clothes aren't small enough).

Amber Lynn said...

I know in my heart that she is going to be great! I have been praying that every thing will go good for both you and Neveah. She is going to be loved when she gets here! And will overcome anything that she needs to., She has that great sense of you in her! Love ya. HUGS

Krystal said...

Good luck to you all this week. We will pray for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of your new little sweetie.