Thursday, January 13, 2011

San Diego Trip




Bryan had a Real Estate Retreat in San Diego so Gracie and I went along too. We stopped in St. George overnight and dropped off Sabi at Bry's parents. We got there a day early to all go to Sea World together and I forgot to charge my camera so it was dead the whole day I was only able to take pics with my phone unfortunately. But Sea World was really fun! Gracie really enjoyed the shows and the rides. Then on Monday we went to San Diego Zoo! My friend Laura and her daughter Emily went with us, her husband works at Bryan's office and they were there for the retreat as well. I forgot how big that zoo is and how almost impossible it is to see everything in one day. I think we did a pretty good job though and saw quite a bit. Gracie loved all the animals and taking pictures by all the statues:) The nice thing about this Zoo is you can see all the animals really close up so that was really neat!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: