Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello Cupcake!




So I've been meaning to post this a while ago:) . My Mom and I have been getting into making cupcakes and we get all our ideas from this Hello Cupcake book. The last time my Mom went to my Aunts house in Mesquite her and my cousin were doing it and my Mom got hooked and now I'm hooked. We made these little popcorn ball cupcakes for my neice's Birthday in March. Are they not the cutest cupcakes you've ever seen. This book has the cutest ideas and most of them easy and basic to do. We have been excited for the upcoming Hello Cupcake book that just came out that we bought at Bed Bath & Beyond and are excited to get more ideas out of it for Birthday's, holidays and just for fun days. Stay tuned for more Hello Cupcakes in the future!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: