Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy St. Pattys Day!



We had my parents over for dinner on St. Patricks Day for our traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal. Usually Bryan is in charge of this meal because this is his all time favorite dinner of the year. But this year it was up to me and I was a little scared it wouldn't turn out, but Bryan and my parents said it was the best corned beef they've ever had. And I must admit not being a be corned beef and cabbage fan I actually loved it. Seeing how I have Irish blood in me (and the fact the Bryan is obsessed with this meal) I better know how to make a mean Corned Beef and Cabbage. I love celebrating all these fun little holidays. Any excuse to celebrate I'm in! My cousin Kendra made these darling St. Patty bows for my girls. She has a boutique called Littlest Boutique and it's online at ETSY.COM. She makes the cutest stuff for women and little girls.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mann's said...

I don't even recognize your kids anymore. That means we haven't seen you in FOREVER!

DeHart Family said...

Next time I am coming for dinner.. You just let me know. LOL

DeHart Family said...

I don`t see my Chateau monette on your blog yet .LOL Named after you and mom so cool girls rule. JK

Kendra said...

Looks yummy! I don't think I've ever had corned beef and cabbage before. The girls are so cute! I love how blond their hair is. Of course I LOVE their bows, thanks for mentioning my shop. :) Love you!