Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie!


We celebrated Gracie's Birthday day before Thanksgiving last week. I can barely believe that I have a three year old! She's growing up so fast and we love her to pieces! Gracie is learning so much and is changing too. She loves playing dress up, watching movies, playing with her sister, going to Grandmas (which she asks me everyday), helping her Mom around the house, and being with her Dad. She amazes me everyday with the things she says and knows. Happy Birthday Gracie we're glad you're in our family:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mann's said...

Wish we could have made it, we were just getting over sicknesses. I don't have you number or I would have called to tell you. My phone died. Text me your number! Happy Birthday Gracie!

Amber Lynn said...

Happy happy birthday sweet gracie!! Your getting old and old and cuter and cuter.. looking more like your mom! Hope it was a great day!

The Risingers said...

I am so glad she likes to come to Grandma's house. She is growing so fast. Love, Mom