Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gracie's Dance Class




Today was Gracie's second time at her Fairy Tale Ballet. She wasn't very sure about it the first time and cried a little and didn't really do what the teacher said. Her second time was a success no crying and more dancing. Last week they got to be Tinker Bell and this week was Wendy. What fun costumes! After the class I got her some cute tutus to wear to dance, she was so excited about her new tutus she wanted her picture taken in them ( that never happens by the way). What a cutie:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

DeHart Family said...

Love that girl very cute keep dancing.

Amber Lynn said...

I love it! so so cute!!! she looks just like her mom! love to tutu. and the pictures are so fun!

Kara said...

Super cute pictures. I agree she does look like you. I've heard about that ballet place. Such a cute idea to have the costumes for all the girls.

Jess said...

email me so I can get your email address and send you some pics from dance class! Thanks Jess
paul and jess lewis (at) gmail (dot) com