Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dancing Queen




I just signed Gracie up for her first Dance class! She will be taking it with two of her friends Cher and Adelyn and she is way excited! She loves her new dance outfit and ballet shoes. She asks me everyday if she can put them on and dance. The class is called Fairy Tale Ballet and they read the girls a story and then they get to dress up in princess costumes and learn ballet. I thought that was such a cute idea for their age. I hope she enjoys it:) What a pretty little ballerina!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

YAY! I can't wait until next week! She looks so cute. I think they are going to have a great time, plus we get to sit and talk!
love ya

DeHart Family said...

She takes after her mom.

Amber Lynn said...

I am so excited for the girls,, How fun! I am impressed with those stratles! I hope I can be in town one time they have a recitle or something.