Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fun on Valentines Day!





Well another fun Valentines in the Burnett family. Every year that Gracie gets older the more fun we have on holidays. So this year we had a few fun projects that I planned for Valentines. First I made Bryan and Gracie some home made blueberry pancakes with fresh blueberries that were soo yummy! Then Bry went into work for a little while why the girls and I had some Valentine fun. We made Daddy a Valentines card and then I made some edible play dough for Gracie. She loves to cut things and pretend she's cooking so I thought this might be a fun project for her. She played with it for a little while until she found out it was also good to eat. Then it was mostly eating from there on out. LOL.. It is quite yummy I must admit. Then later Bryan made me a nice dinner and when the girls were off to bed we enjoyed a tastey desert, chocolate dipped strawberries and bananas. I love Valentines!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

yummy yummy.. I spent the night in a hot bath eating carmel popcorn by myself... hehehhe miss you much girlie! Give your amazing hubby a high five for me for being so great to you!!! much love

DeHart Family said...

good job bryan what a great guy...

*Lisa* said...

that is so cute.you have such good ideas!
maybe we could have a play date soon & the girls can play..

Jenn said...

Hey! I can't believe how big your girls are! Miss you guys.