Saturday, May 3, 2008

Starting Our Garden!





We started our garden today! Well Bryan did I stood there and pointed LOL.. I'm so excited we got this idea of doing two moon shaped rock beds from a article in a Home and Garden magazine. They tell you exactly what to plant and show you what your garden will look like by the end of the summer. We also did one long bed all against the fence where we are going to put bush beans and sunflowers. It's going to be a fun project and exciting to see the fruits of our labors well Bryan's labor until I get this watermelon out of me. Ha ha.. I well post updated pictures of our little gardens progress!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

IT is going to look so good! I cant wai tto see it all done! Go get em bry!! looks like work.. lol one of those four letter words that I just dont enjoy. heheh

Angie Cleveland said...

This weekend was so much fun. We are totally going to do one every year. Its so nice having friends that I haven't seen in a really long time, but when we get together it's like time hasn't stopped. Thanks for always being such a great friend. Even though we don't see each other a lot! Love ya-angie