Friday, February 1, 2008

My New Little Nephew!



My sister had her fifth baby last Monday! His name is Ryton Harper Dehart and he was 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. He is the sweetest thing ever! He makes me want to have a little boy! :) My sister is one of the most amazing women I know and I look up to her so much. She has five kids now and they're all about 21 to 22 months apart. Crazy huh! Her first is seven years old and his name is Tanner. Then she had three beautiful little girls in a row Tavah five, Leah three and Shaylee almost two. So this baby is really special because poor Tanner has been wanting a little brother so bad and now he has one. When my sister found out she was having a boy Tanner was like can he sleep in my room I'll feed him and change his diaper! LOL.. What a cute little family!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a sweetie, it makes me want to have another boy! How freakin' cute!!

Amber Lynn said...

He is so freakin cute! makes me excited to get this lil one out of me!! I bet Tanner is so excited!! Tell your sister congrats for me!! Her and jared sure do make some freakin cute babies!! lol

Mann's said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is so sweet! Tell Shan Congrats and I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

wow! five babies. I haven't seen shannon in years. He is a beautiful little baby, just like his mom. I'm glad to hear that she is doing so good.

how is your pregnancy going?

. said...

Jennica! Hey I don't know if you remember me. Keri Brundage (dalebout now) I was shannons friend and Kristees sister. I got to your blog from lauras she is in my ward out here in california. you are so beautiful! I can't beleive how good you look. I would love to get in contact with shannon. Could you go to my blog and let me know how I can contact her? Tell her hi and congradulations from me!
my blog ckdalebout.blogspot....
thanks!

Kyla Stevens said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check out the post that is called 2 tags! I love this stage in pregnancy, over sickness and not too big to be uncomfortable. Do you know if its a boy or girl yet?