Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Morning sickness

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. For those of you who don't know I'm expecting! I know I'm crazy! I haven't been feeling the best but I think I'm pulling out of it now. I just wasn't expecting to get sick because I didn't with Gracie only a little nauseated at night. But now I only get sick in the evening so I'm able to function now. What a bad time of year to feel sick! I feel like I haven't really been in the whole Christmas spirit like I usually am. I didn't even do Christmas cards this year so I feel like such a humbug. Oh well next year I will be better. Love all you guys and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Congratulations with the baby on the way! Gracie is so cute, all your babies are going to be too. I hope you start feeling better so you can enjoy Christmas and all the eating that goes along with it.
We should get together over the break, I'm coming to Orem on Friday. It would be great to see you.
-kyla

LoGunns said...

Congrats! Sorry you had to be sick this time around.

Sarah Mickalson said...

Congrats on the new baby...when should we expect the arrival?

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling all too well. I'm still in that boat, just not as extreme as in the beginning. I wasn't in the Christmas spirit at all. With feeling sick and having no family around, it feels like any other day. Next year will be a lot more fun though! When is the due date, you never told me.

<3 Jendra

Amber Lynn said...

im glad im not the only one that didnt do christmas card..lol hope you had a great christmas sweet heart! im bummed i missed out on the party.. i was hopeing to see picts... hey i want to do a big girls night at the cabin!!!! what do you think... like have everyone up around 3 or so and have a big dinner and hang out and play games...