Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Girly day




Gracie and I thought we'd have some fun and put all her hair in curlers. The things girls go through for beauty. LOL.. As you can see in the last picture Gracie can stand all by herself now and took her first steps on Oct. 30th. Yeah!! She can take three to four steps by herself so it wont be long now. Yikes Mommy better be on her toes. Gracie also just learned how to come down stairs now. She's been going up them for a while but just mastered coming down them. Thank goodness because I've been paranoid about it for some time now.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alison said...

cute curls!! she is growing up so fast it seems. i can't wait to get a bday invite...that will be a fun party!

Amber Lynn said...

makes me want to put curlers in my hair! Walking ! wow! thats aweosme !

Anonymous said...

Look at her cute little legs (she's looks like a skinny butt)! How fun, I wish I was there to play with her. Miss you guys!

Love,
Jendra